IPTAR has offices on the Upper West Side and the Upper East Side of Manhattan, each with private office space to rent. Our East Side location also provides space for the IPTAR Clinical Center. Our West Side location houses the Edward Frankel Memorial Library, a conference room, used for a variety of IPTAR events and programs, kitchen, and the rental spaces. Offices at both locations may be rented by people from outside or within the IPTAR community.
Full Time Office For Rent
PSYCHOTHERAPY OFFICE, FT.— $1325
BRIGHT, 2 WINDOWS, (can be rented furnished or unfurnished)
Located in Psychoanalytic Institute Suite
1651 THIRD AVENUE – SUITE 201
Convenient to bus and subway………Secure building and suite……….
Shared waiting room and kitchen areas……..
Wi-Fi….Handicapped Accessible …..
photos available on request
For information please email: email@example.com
Renting by the Hour
IPTAR has two locations where rooms can be rented by the hour:
140 West 97th St — Ground Floor
between Columbus & Amsterdam
New York, NY 10025 –
The west side offices can be seen from M-F, 9-5. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org before coming to make sure that the rooms are free to be viewed.
1651 Third Avenue – Suite 201
between E 92nd St & E 93rd St
New York, NY 10128 –
The east side offices can be seen on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 4 to 7pm. These are the only times that someone is available to show the offices. Please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to view the east side offices.
- You can check the availability of rooms yourself here. Do not reserve rooms until you have signed an agreement.
- The cost is $20 an hour.
- There is no minimum number of hours you need to rent.
- You will be billed at the beginning of the month for the previous month’s usage via email.
- You can book a room from a minimum of 1 minute before the hour you wish to book to a maximum of 6 months in advance.
- The rooms are about 8 feet by 8 feet, some slightly larger. Most have a couch, two chairs, a small table, and a lamp in them. None have desks. All rooms fit a maximum of 4 people comfortably.
- There are tables with chairs for small children in room 5 on the west side and room 13 on the east side.
- There are waiting rooms at both locations.
- The east side offices are open from 7am to 10pm, 365 days a year. The west side offices are open from 7am to 9pm on weekdays, 10am to 4pm Saturdays and are closed on Sundays.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
In order to rent space from IPTAR, you must first sign an hourly rental agreement. In addition to the signed rental agreement we require the following 3 things:
- IPTAR to be listed on your liability insurance as an additionally insured landlord - Please note that this is not your Malpractice insurance, but your “slip and fall” insurance. It costs about $20 to obtain from your insurance company. Your liability insurance and malpractice insurance may be covered on the same policy but not always. If you do not have professional liability insurance, please see this list of liability insurance vendors. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THIS INSURANCE COVERAGE BEFORE YOU START RENTING. THE ACTUAL CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE IS NEEDED, NOT THE APPLICATION. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SIGN THE RENTAL AGREEMENT WITHOUT THIS DOCUMENT, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A copy of your professional license
- A refundable $25 key deposit
- You must be able to use email to receive confirmation emails from genbook and rental invoices
You must come to the west side office to sign the agreement and get the keys.
You can make reservations online here once you have signed the agreement. You will be billed via email on the first business day of the month for the previous month’s usage. You have until the 10th day of the month to pay, after that, a $15 late fee will be assessed.
Email email@example.com for more information.